FAQ 574
What insurance do I need if I am living in private accommodation?

You need to check with the landlord about what insurance is provided. 

It is advised that you purchase your own contents policy for your belongings from providers such as Endsleigh.

If you are based at the Exeter campuses, please contact the Students' Guild Advice Unit by phoning 01392 723520 or emailing studentadvice@exeter.ac.uk

If you are based at the Cornwall Campus, please contact FXU Advice by phoning 01326 370447 or emailing advice@fxu.org.uk