"Immigration" 1 SubCategory 14 FAQs
- How do I contact the International Student Advisers directly?
- I am an INTO student. Can I get advice from International Student Support?
- How do I apply for a student visa to come to the UK?
- How do I extend my current student visa?
- I have a Tier 4/Student visa, but want to change my course. What do I need to do?
- My current visa expires more than 28 days before the start of my new course, can I extend my visa in the UK?
- How long will it take for my visa application to be processed?
- My visa is for another institution, can I use it to study at the University of Exeter?
- There is a mistake on my visa/Biometric Residence Permit (BRP), what should I do?
- Do I need to register with the police? How do I do this?
- Are there any special visa rules if I am under 18?
- What should I do if I lose my visa/passport?
- I have a Tier 4/Student visa. Can I attend graduation on this visa?
- I need to interrupt my studies or withdraw from my programme, will this affect my Tier 4/Student visa?