"Disability and Dyslexia Support" 9 FAQs
- I have SpLD marking guidelines on my ILP; how will this affect the marking of my work?
- I have handwriting difficulties; can I have a computer for my exams?
- I have a Specific Learning Difficulty; can I have extra time in my exams?
- I think I have a specific learning difficulty; does the University offer screening?
- I have a temporary injury/have had an operation - what support can I get?
- Do I need to apply for the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) each year?
- I need an extension on my assignment as a result of my disability, what do I do?
- My performance has been affected as a result of my disability and I need to apply for mitigation, what do I do?
- I am coming to an Open Day, can I meet with an adviser to discuss disability support?