Living in University residences
- I have a question about my accommodation, who can I contact?
- How do I report a fault in my residence, room or corridor?
- How do I report my flat or room is not being cleaned?
- How do I pick up my post/mail or package?
- Where do I find facilities near my residence?
- Can I have a guest staying in my room?
- How do I connect to the internet?
- Can I have a telephone in my room?
- What time are meals in my catered halls?
- Where can I buy a meal?
- Can I bring a car?
- Where can I wash my clothes?
- Are there any parking facilities for my parents/visitors?
- Do I need a TV licence?
- Can I stay in my accommodation during the Christmas, Easter and Summer vacation?
Accommodation fees enquiries
Changing room or residence
- Can I move to a different room in my residence?
- Can I move to a different residence?
- Can I move to catered accommodation?
- Can I move to self-catered accommodation?
- Can I amend the length of my current contract?
- Can I stay longer than the end of my current contract length?
- Can I move in earlier than the contract start date?
- Can I store my belongings in a catered hall over the vacation periods?
- I am interrupting or withdrawing, how do I cancel my accommodation contract?
- Can I move temporarily into self-catered accommodation during the holiday period when catered halls are closed?
- I want to leave my accommodation, what do I need to do?
- I am interrupting or withdrawing, can I stay in University accommodation?
Private Accommodation - Finding a house or room
Private Accommodation - Tenancy information
- What do I do if I have a problem with a rented property or landlord?
- Can I leave my house?
- How do I get my deposit back from my landlord?
- Is there any welfare support if I am in private accommodation?
- What insurance do I need if I am living in private accommodation?
- Where can I report a fault?
- Do I need a TV licence for my house?
- Do I have to pay Council Tax?
New arrivals & accommodation applications